These dating headlines may seem a little over the top, but gone are the days when the profiles read, 'Looking for true love', 'where's my prince charming? Do update your profile every now and then, as people get bored of seeing the same things over and over again.
Standing out in the crowd and making a point with witty headlines, will surely help you find a match that can match your witty humor.
Funny, informative, witty or realistic..your favorite kind of dating headlines to have some fun in the virtual dating world!
Your first impression is truly your last, and that circumvents the first few lines with which you describe yourself online on your dating profile.
Ramifications of a rejection deters many from the dating scene. After all, how long can you brood and lament over what's gone?
Focus on your strength, turn your weaknesses into your assets and look forward at brighter prospective to get out of mourning over a guy who didn't deserve you in the first place.
With a whole new world looking out for partners, finding the right match is just a matter of time. • Ask me about how I made a million dollars in less than an hour.• Great cook wants to add some spice to your life.
The virtual world of dating is all about getting attention with catchy headlines.• I believe in long term relationship because happiness is not the only thing in life! • Looking for someone who can deal with new age, female Einstein. • If I could rearrange the alphabets I would arrange I and U together.
• Please don't email me saying that you think I'm hot... • You think Lindsay Lohan or Kim Kardashian is hot and sexy? • Where to find my Gerard Butler from PS I Love You! • If you can read this you have passed the first test, if you can't then you better take a class or something.
• Not looking for short term.• You have some explaining to do!
• You're beautiful, but what else do you have to offer? • I believe that griffins, good men and other mythical creatures exist - prove me correct, at least in one respect!
• Finding a good man is like nailing Jello to a tree - I'm desperate to nail Jello to a tree! • If you don't like coffee, there are always the movies and the baseball games!
• My soul mate's gonna be my only property; guys who can commit unconditionally only need apply.